Colorful Clock Fan with Magazine pages
by Stephanie Farrell
Make a colorful and fun colorful clock fan with magazine pages. For ages 10+. Takes 1-2 hours. Very easy.
- old magazines
- double sided tape
1. Tear out colorful pages from magazines. Tip: solid color pages are best, or pages with a wide strip of color on the edge. Experiment and play until you have the color you want.
2. Roll each page with one side being much tighter than the other (this will create the “fan” effect).
3. Tape the rolled up page to hold.
4. Repeat as needed to fan out around your clock.
5. Turn your clock upside down, and on the back place double sided tape all around the outside edge.
6. Place your rolled up magazine pages all around the clock, mixing the colors as you go. You may want to trim your rolled up pages so that they are uniform. Just cut the small end with scissors to the desired length.
7. Press firmly.
8. Place tape on top of the pages to anchor.
9. Turn your clock over, hang on the wall and enjoy!
For more great ideas, please visit: