Homemade Detective Kit
by Kristen from
Make the Best of Everything
outside of detective kit box
I made a homemade detective kit out of various items from the craft store.
Here are some of the items that went into the detective kit.
1) Top secret envelopes, where I put obscure clues to help him when he plays imagination.
2) Specimen Swabs- to help gather evidence.
3) some magnifying glasses found at Michael's.
4) A fingerprinting kit, using index cards and a stamp pad
5) a detective flashlight
6) Plastic bags that I wrote " evidence" on with puffy paint
7) Whisk Brooms (found at Michael's)
8) Fingerprint lifting tape
9) A journal and a pen
I also added some instructions so he would know how to use all these items!
To see the original project, find more information, and to see individual photos of all the kit contents, please visit my blog at Make the Best of Everything.