Preschool Christmas Crafts
Find simple preschool Christmas crafts here at Crafts For All Seasons. Each craft tutorial has step by step photos to help along the way!
These preschool Christmas crafts are all age appropriate for the younger ones. Children ages 2-5 will enjoy these crafts, and take pride that they can add their own work of creation to the holiday decorating.
Crafting for children has so many benefits. Making something awakens their creativity, allows them to use the artistic side of their brain, utilizes their imagination, and helps develop fine motor skills.
My hope is that you and your family can start a yearly
making Christmas crafts together during this wonderful time of year!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a candy cane
into a reindeer.
- This cute reindeer is made using clothespins and
- Instructions on how to make various Christmas designs (wreath,
Christmas tree, poinsettia, and holly) using your fingerprints!
- A beautiful keepsake of your child's
handprint is made using Plaster of Paris and a disposable pie tin.
- This is a fun preschool or Kindergarten craft. The teacher
help the children make this as a gift to take home to their parents.
- White glue is used to fill in a Jesus Fish design created by a pipe
cleaner. The glue is decorated with glitter and allowed to
- Three craft sticks form a triangle to look
like a Christmas tree. The kids will have fun decorating
- This is an easy preschool craft. The
reindeer is made by forming a triangle with three wooden craft sticks.
- A clear plastic ornament ball is adorned with
glitter snowflakes and filled with fake snow for a beautiful effect.
- A clear plastic ornament ball is filled with tinsel
and decorated with glitter glue.
Click Here to Order my 650 page ebook, A
Year of Creative Crafts
Work From Home
- I've turned my
passion for crafting into an extra income with
Crafts-For-All-Seasons.com - find out how you could do the