I'm changing the look of this website, but it is a work in progress. You may notice some pages look different than others, until I get the update done. Thank you for your patience!
by Nafisa Mizwan
(Amravati, Maharashtra, India)
I have made a quilling peacock using quilling strips.
1. For a quilling peacock you will need 15-20 strips. Attach all the strips by fevicol (an adhesive) and then coil all of them.
2. After coiling you will have a circle. Just give a shape of a hollow circle by pressing the middle strips downward.
3. Now for the feathers of peacock, you just need about 20 strips to coil them separately.
4. Make a simple loose coil of same size and then give a tear drop shape for it.
5. Make about 20 tear drops and then join them to each other by giving a feather like shape.
6. Stick these feathers behind the hollow circle.
7. For the face: Just make a coil using a half of a strip and give it a mango shape.
Finally your peacock is completed...
Donate Now and Receive my Craft Ebook as a Thank You!
Every little bit helps! If you are enjoying this site, would you consider making a small donation? I use the extra money to help with the cost of craft supplies! With any $5.00 donation or more, you will receive my 650 page ebook full of 178 craft tutorials from this site. Thank you for your consideration!
Click here to learn more about the book, and to make a donation.