Christmas crafts are all right here! All of these projects
have complete step by step instructions.
Christmas, for many, is the most anticipated holiday of the
year. Nearly everyone who celebrates this holiday also decorates in
some small way, so you will find plenty of holiday decorations and
ornaments to make and give.
There are many easy Christmas crafts for kids to make for the
to give as gifts. The holiday season is also a popular time for craft
bazaars, so this is a great place to get some ideas on crafts to make
and sell for Christmas! Christians will enjoy the religious crafts that
symbolize the true meaning of this holiday.
My hope is that you and your family can start a yearly
making Christmas crafts together during this wonderful time of year!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- A pretty angel is made using paper and yarn.
A great holiday craft for kids.
- Learn how to make the perfect momento of your summer beach vacation
placing seashells in a glass ball ornament. This doesn't just
be for the Christmas tree, they look pretty hanging in front of a
- Learn how to thread seed beads on a wire and
then twist and fold it to create a beaded bell.
- This is an easy beading project for
- This pin is made by threading lace ribbon and
beads through a pipe cleaner.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a candy cane
into a reindeer.
- A tall chip can is wrapped with yarn
to hold and display Christmas cards in a creative way.
Tree Beaded Safety Pin
- Seed beads are threaded on to safety
pins to create a Christmas tree design.
- Foam cones are covered with paper streamers and
decorated with star sequins. This is a beautiful and easy
- This wooden forest of trees can be adorned with tealight votive
candles and makes a pretty table top decoration or centerpiece.
- This cute reindeer is made using clothespins and
Filter Angel Craft
- This beautiful angel ornament is made
from three coffee filters.
- Instructions on how to make various Christmas designs (wreath,
Christmas tree, poinsettia, and holly) using your fingerprints!
- This ornament is made using glass marbles,
and looks pretty in a window on on any wine lover's Christmas tree.
- A beautiful keepsake of your child's
handprint is made using Plaster of Paris and a disposable pie tin.
- This is a fun preschool or Kindergarten craft. The teacher
help the children make this as a gift to take home to their parents.
- White glue is used to fill in a Jesus Fish design created by a pipe
cleaner. The glue is decorated with glitter and allowed to
- A cute snowman is made out of a jingle bell, a
wooden bead, and pipe cleaners.
- Are you a knitter? You will love
this ornament! A tiny basket is filled with small balls of yarn.
- A clear glass ornament is filled with
different hues of paint and is swirled around for a creative effect.
- Learn how to make large, impressive holiday
trees using paper cones made out of wrapping paper.
- Three craft sticks form a triangle to look
like a Christmas tree. The kids will have fun decorating
- Pieces of fabric are pushed into a foam ball.
The end result looks like a puffy, quilted ball.
- This little guy is made from a clear glass ball ornament, some paint,
and a red sock. He will look great on your tree this year.
- This is an easy preschool craft. The
reindeer is made by forming a triangle with three wooden craft sticks.
- This whimsical little angel is made out of
- Wooden craft sticks are glued together to create
this cute sled.
- A clear glass ornament ball is adorned with
glitter snowflakes and filled with fake snow for a beautiful effect.
- A clear glass ornament ball is decorated with
flat beads and glitter glue.
- A clear glass ornament ball is filled with tinsel
and decorated with glitter glue.
- Learn how colored wire can be wrapped around
different shaped cookie cutters to make creative ornaments.
- This 3-dimensional tealight candle holder is made
from plexiglass, and looks beautiful when illuminated!
The crafts that appear
below are all submissions from visitors like you!
- Wendy made this adorable ornament out of
pieces of felt and a wooden doll bead. It is a very easy
ornament to make.
- This makes a fun and edible gift to give away for
a group of people (or maybe just one person!) Tina explains how to make
this and how it was the perfect gift for her children's daycare
- Sandra shows how she creates beautiful vases
using decoupage. These look really pretty when luminated with
- Another beautiful creation by Sandra! The
colors are beautiful.
Recycled Glass Bottle
- Sandy shows us how decoupage can turn
a bottle into a work of art!
Here to Submit a Christmas Craft of Your Own!
Like This Page?
If you would like to see more Christmas crafts hand picked by me,
visit my Christmas crafts page on
Click Here to Order my 650 page ebook, A
Year of Creative Crafts
Work From Home
- I've turned my
passion for crafting into an extra income with
Crafts-For-All-Seasons.com - find out how you could do the