Christmas crafts are
all right here! All of these
complete step by step
Christmas, for many, is the
holiday of the year. Nearly everyone who celebrates this
also decorates in some small way, so you will find plenty of holiday
decorations and ornaments to make and give.
There are many easy Christmas crafts for kids to make for the
home or to give as gifts. The
holiday season is also a popular time for craft bazaars, so this is a
great place to get some ideas on crafts to make and sell for Christmas!
Christians will enjoy the religious crafts that symbolize the true
meaning of this holiday.
is that you and your family can start a
yearly tradition of making Christmas crafts together during this
of year! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- A pretty angel is made using paper and yarn.
A great holiday craft for kids.
- Learn how to make the perfect momento of your summer beach vacation
placing seashells in a glass ball ornament. This doesn't just
be for the Christmas tree, they look pretty hanging in front of a
- Learn how to thread seed beads on a wire and
then twist and fold it to create a beaded bell.
- This is an easy beading project for
- This pin is made by threading lace ribbon and
beads through a pipe cleaner.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a candy cane
into a reindeer.
- A tall chip can is wrapped with yarn
to hold and display Christmas cards in a creative way.
Tree Beaded Safety Pin
- Seed beads are threaded on to safety
pins to create a Christmas tree design.
- Foam cones are covered with paper streamers and
decorated with star sequins. This is a beautiful and easy
- This wooden forest of trees can be adorned with tealight votive
candles and makes a pretty table top decoration or centerpiece.
- This cute reindeer is made using clothespins and
Filter Angel Craft
- This beautiful angel ornament is made
from three coffee filters.
- Instructions on how to make various Christmas designs (wreath,
Christmas tree, poinsettia, and holly) using your fingerprints!
- This ornament is made using glass marbles,
and looks pretty in a window on on any wine lover's Christmas tree.
- A beautiful keepsake of your child's
handprint is made using Plaster of Paris and a disposable pie tin.
- White glue is used to fill in a Jesus Fish design created by a pipe
cleaner. The glue is decorated with glitter and allowed to
- A cute snowman is made out of a jingle bell, a
wooden bead, and pipe cleaners.
- Are you a knitter? You will love
this ornament! A tiny basket is filled with small balls of yarn.
- A clear glass ornament is filled with
different hues of paint and is swirled around for a creative effect.
- Learn how to make large, impressive holiday
trees using paper cones made out of wrapping paper.
- Three craft sticks form a triangle to look
like a Christmas tree. The kids will have fun decorating
- Pieces of fabric are pushed into a foam ball.
The end result looks like a puffy, quilted ball.
- This little guy is made from a clear glass ball ornament, some paint,
and a red sock. He will look great on your tree this year.
- This is an easy preschool craft. The
reindeer is made by forming a triangle with three wooden craft sticks.
- This whimsical little angel is made out of
- Wooden craft sticks are glued together to create
this cute sled.
- A clear glass ornament ball is adorned with
glitter snowflakes and filled with fake snow for a beautiful effect.
- A clear glass ornament ball is decorated with
flat beads and glitter glue.
- A clear glass ornament ball is filled with tinsel
and decorated with glitter glue.
- Learn how colored wire can be wrapped around
different shaped cookie cutters to make creative ornaments.
- This 3-dimensional tealight candle holder is made
from plexiglass, and looks beautiful when illuminated!
The crafts that appear
below are all submissions from visitors like you!
- Wendy made this adorable ornament out of
pieces of felt and a wooden doll bead. It is a very easy
ornament to make.
- This makes a fun and edible gift to give away for
a group of people (or maybe just one person!) Tina explains how to make
this and how it was the perfect gift for her children's daycare
- Looking for a creative holiday centerpiece? Spangler shows us how to
make this vase out of candy canes. Add some greenery and you
a beautiful table decoration.
- Sandra shows how she creates beautiful vases
using decoupage. These look really pretty when luminated with
- Sharon explains how she turns old
CD's into beatiful Christmas ornaments!
- Homemade cards are only a few steps away
with this tutorial from Glenda. You will need access to a printer and a
nativity scene, which you can find easily at free clip art sites.
Christmas Art Prints
- Penny shows us a great way to change
your decor for any season using framed stencil prints. Free
Christmas Tree Angel
- Here's an adorable tiny lace Christmas
tree angel that you can make into an ornament or a brooch.
- Sylvie describes how she makes her own
unique Christmas trees, using lids that may normally throw away.
- This fabric angel is made from bits and
pieces of old clothing, cloth and a few craft supplies. This recycled
raggedy angel could adorn your door or Christmas tree. She may have
been made from recycled items but she still has a sweet smile upon her
face and an aire of elegance about her.
If you would like to see more Christmas
projects hand picked by me, please
visit my Christmas crafts page on .
If you are looking for a fun Christmas craft website I encourage you to
visit Christmas Crafts Nook
It is full of more great ideas!
Looking for even more Christmas ideas? Visit Christmas
to get more craft, decorating, and gift ideas for
Throwing a Christmas party?
Visit Masquerade World for great Christmas
Costumes for kids and adults.
For great Christmas stickers
, check out
Let's be more Earth conscious this Christmas. Learn how to
reduce your overall Christmas carbon footprint
variety of eco-friendly Christmas ideas.