Here are many arts
and crafts ideas, which don't necessary fit into a season or holiday
category. I call these my "all occasion crafts".
I find crafting to be so
relaxing. I, like many others, lead a very busy life.
Sometimes it is hard to
find time to craft. That is one of the reasons I made this
website. It helps me to set aside some time to do crafts.
fact is, I love to craft, so this isn't a chore at all.
Hopefully you do too, and I hope you will find time every
so often to give yourself some "me time". Whatever
your craft hobbies are, I hope you may enjoy some of these projects as
well. These DIY crafts are perfect for yourself, your home,
or to give away as a gift. Please remember, I would
love to see your
work of your finished creations! Please share what you have
done using the "share a
craft" link below. I cannot thank you each enough for sharing
your creativity and your arts and crafts ideas with the rest of us!
Jar Candle Holder
- These are beautiful when hung in clusters, and can be used to decorate the your yard.
- This is a pretty and unique bracelet, made from beads and safety pins.
- A very pretty hair clip that is made from wire and beads.
- I have made these countless times and given them as gifts. They are beautiful as well as useful!
- A simple and easy way to create magnets using bottle caps.
- These fashionable necklaces can be made to match any outfit.
- Here is one of many arts
and crafts ideas I would like to share. This is a country style decoration and makes a beautiful wall hanging.
- Gel wax is easy to work with, and because it is clear and bubbly it can be made to look just like champagne!
- Air dry clay and a white wash paint is used to spruce up a flower pot and turn it into a work of art.
- Turn an old wine bottle into work of art. This is a way to reflect your
personality with this arts and crafts idea.
- Arts and crafts ideas include many different techniques, including decoupage. This project explains what decoupage is and how to use it to decorate a box.
- This tutorial gives you the exact measurements and directions of creating the classic duct tape wallet.
- This is a super cute desk accessory or looks great in the kitchen. They also make wonderful gifts!
- Many of these arts
and crafts ideas also make wonderful gifts, such as this coin holder for Dad.
Wax Candle Holders
- Similar to candles sold by PartyLite, these gel candles are actually holders, which can be used over and over again.
- Like the flower pot pen, this is a pen in disguise as a golf flag on the green.
- Many of my arts and crafts ideas include using glass marbles, which are sold in the floral department. Here I explain how they can be glued together to form grapes.
- These cool hemp jewelry chokers are made using hemp cord, wooden beads, and a few simple knots.
- Customize your own personalized wine charms, and never get your wine glass mixed up again.
Stenciled Flower Pot
- With a bit of spray paint and using real leaves as a stencil, you can decorate a flower pot and make it truly unique.
- Kids love threading plastic lace through plastic pony beads, especially when they have my easy to follow pattern.
- Colorful magazine pages can be rolled to create beautiful beads. When they are glued and layered together they create this beautiful frame.
- Pounding nails into wood at different heights creates an opportunity for some unique flower bouquet art. Check it out!
Sew Fleece Scarf
- Since these require no sewing, they are FAST and easy to make. They make wonderful gifts!
Painted Canvas Art
- Learn how to make your own stunning wall art using 12 inch by 12 inch canvases, paper, and paint.
- Here I show an easy way to paint your wine glasses, with no artistic talent required, because I share a paint brush handle trick!
- A party atmosphere is instantly created with this recycled booze bottle string of lights!
- If you have the feathers, you can easily make these earrings with these simple instructions.
- Cardboard tubes are recycled into this cool pencil cup holder, and painted in a colorful design.
- Here's more arts
and crafts ideas for your fridge!
- A mold of a bird is easily created and ready for painting.
- This little clay dragonfly has beautiful wings made from polymer clay canes.
- An easy project to create a matching necklace and earring set using polymer clay.
- Learn how to make this cute little guy for a necklace or figurine.
Bottle Wind Spinner
- This yard art is fun to watch spinning in the wind.
- Big jewelry is
all the rage now, especially big rings. This flower
ring is so easy to put together, and the best part is everyone will
love that you made it out of something that you normally may throw
Reclaimed Wood Art
- Learn how to distress wood and make a large piece of wall art for less than $20.
- This beginner sewing project makes a sleep mask to shut out the light while napping.
- Creative effect on glass candle holders using decoupage medium and imitation snow.
- This beautiful piece of artwork can be made for
any state, to show what city you love!
- No sewing required to make this beautiful blanket out of soft fleece!
- This is a mini tissue holder for your purse or backpack, and is made out of felt.
- These summery earrings are fun to make using a simple polymer clay cane.
- Learn the proper pattern for gluing wine corks to create a large bulletin board, hot pot trivets, or even a coffee table!
Glass Candle Holders
- Many of my arts and crafts ideas involve candles, and this particular craft shows how to create a beautiful table decoration with floating candles and wine glasses.
The crafts that appear
below are all submissions from visitors like you!
- This makes a fun and edible gift to give away for a group of people
(or maybe just one person!) Tina explains how to make this and how it
was the perfect gift for her children's daycare teachers.
- Sandy incorporates a photograph she took herself
on to this beautifully decorated canvas.
- Don't throw those old, scratched CDs away!
Sujatha explains how to make a cute little bag out of two CDs.
a Faerie Garden
- Lily shares her faerie garden with us, with photos and unique ideas to add for the faeries.
- Kathy shares how to transform a regular frame into a message board for the home.
- Sandra shares three of her beautiful pieces, and how
she made them!
- This beautiful fairy garden was made on a coffee table, it is a must see!
- Margo shows a beautiful way to embellish a common househeld pen, and turn it into a work of art!
- Samatha tells us how she created her own bookmark using some unique materials!
Media Art Canvas
- Sandra shows us her beautiful work and
exactly how she made her mixed media art canvas.
- Sujatha used quilling embellishments to create a beautiful card.
Wine Bottle Crafts
- Susan shows us four different examples of how to recycle wine bottles
into beautiful crafts. Be sure to check out her crafts, she
Tile Pendant Necklace Tutorial
- Shalini's craft tutorial
explains the secrets to making these popular scrabble tile necklaces.
- Learn how to make your own fire starters using old
candles. These are easy to make and they work really well!
Cork Jewelry Display
- This is a creative way to store
necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings. This makes a very