This Lyrical Letters coffee card is a 4" x 4" card.
If you own the Platin SchoolBook cartridge you can make a matching envelope using a 12" x 12" piece of paper.
The cut pieces were also embellished by sponging with Distress ink in antique brown. Read on to find all the cut sizes.
1. Fold a 4" x 8" piece of cardstock in half to create a 4" x 4" card. This will be the card base.
2. Using the Accent Essentials cartridge, select "shift", then the scalloped frame (button 47). Press "quantity" and select 2. Cut two solid frame and size 3.75".
3. Load a solid piece of
paper for the inner scallop frame and just cut one (or two, if you
would like one for the inside), as above, but cut at 3.5".
4. Ink the outer edges of the scalloped frame with distress ink and a sponge, if desired. Assemble the card by layering the frames and adhering to the card.
5. Using the Lyrical Letters cartridge, load a solid color of paper for "hi friend". Select "best wishes" (button 47), then press "Loop Dee Loo". Cut this at size 2.75".
6. Load a contrasting sheet of paper for the coffee cup layer. Press "shift", then "repeat last". Press cut.
7. I sponged the coffee cup with a bit of distress ink. Then glue everything to the front of the card. Hand write a note inside or print out a verse in a 3.5" x 3.5" inch square on your computer.
8. To make the matching envelope, load a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper into the Cricut. Using Platin Schoolbook, select the envelope. Do this by selecting the card (button 48), then press "shift", then press "roly poly". Cut at size 4". Score and fold along the notches, and glue the envelope sides together.