This pop tab craft is one of many recycled crafts you will find on this website.
What is wonderful about this ring craft is it is made with something you probably have in your home right now, pop tabs. Big jewelry is all the rage now, especially big rings. This flower ring is so easy to put together, and the best part is everyone will love that you made it out of something that you normally may throw away. There can be many different variations of this craft. If you end up making it, please email me your photos. You could paint the "petals" or make the inside of the flower look different depending on what you glue on.
Materials Needed for Pop Tab Craft:
1. Begin the pop tab craft by gluing four pop tab ends to the 3/4 inch diameter cardstock circle, as shown.
2. Next, glue four more pop tabs on top. These will overlap slightly with the ones beneath it. They will be sitting on top of the bottom layer of tabs.
3. Glue a pretty button in the center, or use a flat bottomed gem or stone. Be creative!
4. Add any extra embellishments you choose. I glued on small flat-bottomed stick-on gems around the button. You could also paint the pop tabs a different color and/or add glitter.
5. Glue the entire flower to the base of the ring and allow it to dry overnight before wearing. Enjoy!
Would you consider a small donation?
You will receive my craft ebook as a thank you!
Every little bit helps! If you are enjoying this site, would you consider making a small donation? I use the extra money to help with the cost of craft supplies! With any $5.00 donation or more, you will receive my 650 page ebook full of 178 craft tutorials from this site. Thank you for your consideration!
Click here to learn more about the book, and to make a donation.
Facebook CommentsHave Your Say About What You Just Read! Leave Your Comments or Questions Below.