Simple Thank You Card
Cricut Card Making Projects
This simple thank you card was made using the Cricut Storybook cartridge.
It can be put together very quickly. In fact, try cutting out a whole page of the "thank you" design and you can put together many cards at once so you will always have a handmade thank you card ready to send.
- Storybook Cartridge
- 8.5" x 5.5" white card stock for card base (this is a 8.5" x 11" standard sheet cut in half; you can make two cards per sheet)
- Patterned paper for background mat (size is 4" x 5.25")
- Scrap of white paper for the background of "thank you"
- Scrap of teal paper for the "thank you frame"
- Paper trimmer and or scissors
- Glue stick or pen (for intricate designs I use a fine-tipped Zig pen)
- Card is 4.25" x 5.5" (quarter fold card)
- First mat is 4" x 5.25".
- Thank you frame and background cut at 2.75"
Simple Thank You Card Instructions
1. Fold a 8.5" x 5.5" piece of white card stock in half to create a 4.25" x 5.5" card. This is a quarter-fold card and will be the card base. From one sheet of 8.5" x 11" card stock you can make two cards.
2. Cut a patterned sheet of paper to 4" x 5.25". Glue this mat to the front of the card.
3. Using the Storybook cartridge, load the white paper on a mat. You want to cut the black-out frame first. To select this, press the "thank you" button (button 44). Then press the "accent blackout" special feature button. Cut at size 2.75".
4. Load the teal paper on to a mat. To cut the thank you in the frame, once again press the "thank you" button (button 44). Then press the "accent/frame" special feature button. Cut this at size 2.75". Assemble the card by gluing all the components on the front of the card.
Would you consider a small donation?
You will receive my craft ebook as a thank you!
Every little bit helps! If you are enjoying this site, would you consider making a small donation? I use the extra money to help with the cost of craft supplies! With any $5.00 donation or more, you will receive my 650 page ebook full of 178 craft tutorials from this site. Thank you for your consideration!
Click here to learn more about the book, and to make a donation.
Cricut Project Ideas
Simple Thank You Card